Well, congratulate yourself. You've remained on this site long enough to realize it may not be suitable for small children, people with weak stomachs, or those who are religious in nature. If you feel at any time that you are disgusted, offended, or just plain ticked off at what you've read... I've done my job and I expect nothing more than for you to voice your opinions... Just not to me. Not so much because I don't want to hear it, but more because I probably won't read it. See, I'm a writer, not a reader. How, you ask? Well... that's just how I operate. Don't get me started, it'll only piss you off even more.
Fair warning: There may be random moments of sincerity, happiness, pleasure, and old-fashioned positivity. However limited they may be, I assure you they'll be kept short and sweet. (No pun intended.)
For the most part, I'll be swinging by here to ramble on about something that bothers me, something that I found enlightening, or to see if the site is still up and running due to my weak ability to check it regularly.
This is where I tell you to stay tuned and feel free to leave suggestions or comments...
Night night!
No comments:
Post a Comment